SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
Busch Building Fourth Floor Conference Rm (840 Boonville)
Date: May 7, 2015
Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Tom Baird, IV (Chairman), Gabrielle White (Vice-Chairman), Matt Edwards, Jason Ray, Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Randall Doennig, Andrew Cline and Cameron Rose.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 9, 2015
- CONSENT ITEMS: Finalization and approval of consent items.
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
- Relinquish Easement 822 Northcreek Development, Inc.
(2729 North Cedarbrook Avenue)
- Relinquish Easement 823 Pennock Development, LLC
(3151 South Kansas Expressway)
- Relinquish Easement 824 PC Property Management, LLC
(425 South Western Avenue)
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Z-15-2015 Mexican Villa, Inc.
(1216 East Bennett Street)
- Z-16-2015 Jean Gwin
(837 South Glenstone)
- Z-18-2015 Burning Tree Consulting, LLC
(814 – 850 blocks South Robberson Avenue, east side)
- Z-19-2015 Diversity Commercial Investments, LLC
(1911 S. National Avenue)
- Planned Development 347 City of Springfield
- Planned Development 349 Chesterfield Square Property Owner’s Association
(1900 – 2200 block Chesterfield Blvd)
- Street Name Change No.76 City of Springfield Public Works
(3600 – 3804 block South Glenstone Avenue, outer road east side of Glenstone Avenue)
- Preliminary Plat Republic Kansas Subdivision Curtis Jared
(1545 West Republic Street)
- Subdivision Variance 351 Diversity Commercial Investments, LLC
(1911 South National Avenue)
- Robberson Avenue Panhellenic Redevelopment Plan City of Springfield
(814 – 850 South Robberson Avenue)
- ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION