Members: Randall Doennig (Chair), King Coltrin (Vice-Chairman), Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Dee Ogilvy, Cameron Rose, Joel Thomas, Natalie Broekhoven, and Britton Jobe.
1. ROLL CALL:
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: March 12, 2020
4. CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda.
5. Relinquishment of Easement 899
2845 South Morningway Drive
6. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
8. Z-7-2020 w/COD #183
851 West Farm Road 182, Burning Tree Consulting, LLC
9. Preliminary Plat of Troy Acres 1st Addition
500 blk South Troy Avenue, Crawford-Mace Properties, LLC
10. Preliminary Plat of Degraffenreid-Woods
2001 West Walnut Lawn Street, Wood Holdings, LLC & Glenn Degraffenreid
11. Vacation 818
Portion of platted alley south of the 400 blk East Pacific Street, Historical Commercial Development, LLC & Titus Williams, LLC
12. Planned Development 373
6320 South Creeksedge Drive, Christina Blasi Family Trust & Wayne and Susan Moberly
303 North Scenic Avenue & 2711 West Olive Street, Parker Realty and Development, LLC & Michael C. Carlson Properties, LLC
14. Vacation 816
700-800 blk North Drury Lane & 500-600 blk East Bob Barker Boulevard, Drury University
15. Vacation 817
800 blk East Division Street & 800 blk East Locust Street, Springfield Public Schools
2001 East Commercial Street, Superior Solvents and Chemicals, Inc.
17. Z-11-2020 w/COD #185
2607 North Mulroy Road, SRC Holdings Corp.
18. Planned Development 192 FDP
1619 East Independent Street, Mid-Missouri Bank
19. Conditional Use Permit 443
2851 West Republic Road,2851 W. Republic Rd, LLC
20. Preliminary Plat of East Sunshine Property Group
1750 South Campbell Avenue, East Sunshine Property Group, LLC