SPRINGFIELD PLANNING and ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall
830 Boonville Avenue
November 8, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
Randy Doennig (Chair), King Coltrin (Vice-Chair), Melissa Cox, David Shuler, Dee Ogilvy, Cameron Rose, Joel Thomas, Natalie Broekhoven, and Britton Jobe.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: October 11, 2018
- CONSENT ITEMS: All items may be approved with a single motion without a public hearing, unless removed from the consent agenda.
- Acquire 527
1051 West College Street
- Relinquishment of Easement 870 3216 South Glenstone Avenue
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- Z-20-2018 w/COD #1553503, 3521 & 3527 South Lone Pine Avenue
4200 blk West Kearney Street
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Z-27-2018 w/COD #1593192, 3194 & 3196 East Farm Road 188
- Street Name Change No. 77
3000 – 3200 blk East Farm Road 188
- Z-28-2018 w/COD #160
2700 blk South Jefferson Avenue
- Preliminary Plat Tera Vera II 2700 blk South Jefferson Avenue
- Z-29-2018 w/COD #161
1900 West Kearney Street and 2332, 2344 North Elizabeth Ave.
- Preliminary Plat Kum & Go #1463 3434 West Chestnut Expressway
- Preliminary Plat Kum & Go #1470 1810 East Kearney Street
- OTHER BUSINESS:
- Preliminary Plat Renewal AmendmentsCitywide
- Economic and Housing Access Calamity Amendments Citywide
- Initiate Driveway Surfacing Amendments
- The Rountree Neighborhood Plan
Generally Elm Street on the north, Glenstone Avenue on the east, Catalpa Street on the south and National Avenue on the west.
- Redevelopment Plan for the East Cherry Pocket Neighborhood Redevelopment Area
- Approval of the 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting Calendar
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded and remarks are limited to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time.
Note: In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s office at 864-1443 at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.