SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers (830 Boonville)
Date: September 4, 2014
Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Matt Edwards (Chairman), Tom Baird IV (Vice-Chairman), Jim Hansen, Jason Ray, Phil Young, Shelby Lawhon, Gabrielle White, Melissa Cox, David Shuler.
I. ROLL CALL:
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 31, 2014.
III. COMMUNICATIONS: Review of City Council Meetings (August 4 and August 18, 2014)
IV. FINALIZATION AND APPROVAL OF CONSENT ITEMS:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
1. Relinquish Easement 810 Dave Coryell
(248 E. Monastery Street)
2. Relinquish Easement 811 Chesterfield Square Prop Owner’s Assoc.
(2000 block Chesterfield Boulevard)
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
3. Z-17-2014 w/ Conditional Overlay District No. 80 So El District, LLC
(430 – 444 East Elm)
4. Z-18-2014 w/ Conditional Overlay District No. 77 Gary Burks
(3040 East Cherry)
5. Z-19-2014 w/ Conditional Overlay District No. 78 Ward Branch ETAL TR
(4833 S. Campbell Avenue)
6. Z-20-2014 w/ Conditional Overlay District No. 79 Presbyterian Children’s Homes
(2759 East Pythian)
7. Z-21-2014 Primrose Campbell Property Imp Assoc.
(4000 South Campbell)
8. Preliminary Plat Cherry Street East Gary Burks
(3040 E. Cherry Street)
9. Preliminary Plat Briarcliff Subdivision Chester Carson
(2720 E. Battlefield Road)
10. East Cherry Flats Redevelopment Plan RJK Properties, LLC
(1235 East Cherry Street)
ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION
VI. ADJOURNMENT ____________________________________________________________________________________
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.