SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
September 5, 2013 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Matt Edwards (Chair), King Coltrin (Vice-Chair), Jay McClelland, Jim Hansen, Jason Ray, Tom Baird, IV, Phil Young, Shelby Lawhon, Gabrielle White.
- ROLL CALL:
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 25, 2013 and August 8, 2013
IV. FINALIZATION AND APPROVAL OF CONSENT ITEMS:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
- Relinquish Easement 795 (5200 block South Michigan)
- Acquire 499(4134-4136 W Farm Road 34)
- Preliminary Plat Kum & Go # 489 (4020 West Battlefield Road)
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Vacation 762(400 block East Tampa)
- Vacation 763(3100 East Farm Road 188, Evans Road)
- Z-15-2013(1126 N. Broadway Avenue)
7. Z-17-2013 w/Conditional Overlay District #62, Live/Work District #1
(1225 S. Ingram Mill & 3302 E. Catalpa)
(400-500 block E. Sunset Street)
9. Micro Efficiency Dwelling Unit Text Amendments (City-Wide)
- University Combining District Text Amendments (City-Wide)
- Setback & Height Regulations in the IC District Text Amendments (City-Wide)
ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. Please fill out a Speaker Card. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.