IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 2-32 OF THE SPRINGFIELD CITY
CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
CITY COUNCIL IS HEREBY CALLED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE:
- ROLL CALL.
- SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE. Citizens Have Spoken. May
Be Voted On.
- COUNCIL BILL 2020-183 (Ferguson)
A general ordinance amending the Springfield Land Development Code, Section 36-306, ‘Official zoning map and rules for interpretation,’ by rezoning approximately 10.41 acres of property generally located at 3221 West Kearney Street from HC, Highway Commercial District to R-MD, Medium-Density Multifamily Residential District; establishing Conditional Overlay District No. 186; and adopting an updated Official Zoning Map. (Staff and Planning and Zoning Commission both recommend approval.) (By: Agron H. & Lele L. Selencia; 3221 West Kearney Street; Z-13-2020 w/COD#186.)
- ADJOURN TO SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL LUNCH
- Proposed Private Athletic Complex Development.
- Any and all matters to come before City Council.