SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE of the SPRINGFIELD CITY COUNCIL
- ROLL CALL
- SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE. Citizens Have Spoken. May Be Voted On.
- Council Bill 2017-295. (Fulnecky)A special ordinance approving the plans and specifications for the James River Interceptor Sewer Gate Replacement Project, generally located at Kissick Avenue and Lake Springfield Park Road; accepting the bid of Oke-Thomas and Associates, Inc., in the amount of $236,750.00 for the project; and authorizing the City Manager, or his designee, to enter into a contract for said improvement.
- Council Bill 2017-299. (Ollis)A special ordinance amending the budget of the City of Springfield for Fiscal Year 2017-2018, in the amount of $750,000, to appropriate a portion of the funds currently in the Level of Property Tax-Debt Service Fund reserve to the new Level Property Tax-Operating Fund for land purchase expenses for Fire Station Number 13 and the purchase of a new fire apparatus.
- ADJOURN TO CITY COUNCIL LUNCH
Council Lunch Agenda
- Audit from RSM – David Holtmann
- Any and all matters to come before City Council
- Adjourn from City Council Lunch and Reconvene to Special City Council Meeting