October 19, 2017
SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE of the SPRINGFIELD CITY COUNCIL
TO: All Members of City Council
IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 2-32 OF THE SPRINGFIELD CITY CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL IS HEREBY CALLED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE:
1. ROLL CALL
2. SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE. Citizens Have Spoken. May Be Voted On.
3. Council Bill 2017-245. (Fishel) A special ordinance authorizing the City Manager, or his designee, to enter into an Intergovernmental Cooperative Agreement with Greene County, Missouri, for the purpose of coordinating the purchase of asphalt overlay services.
4. ADJOURN TO CITY COUNCIL LUNCH
City Council Lunch
1. Review of Upcoming October 30th, 2017 City Council Meeting Agenda
2. SAFE Housing/Vacant Structures – Chris Straw
3. Any and all matters to come before the City Council