Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:30 a.m.
Mill Classroom, 216 W. Central St.
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
- CALL TO ORDER.
- Swear In Dr. Thomas Prater to the City Council – ZONE 2.
- ROLL CALL.
- SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE.Council Bill 2016-210. (Stephens) Due to the Zone 2 Vacancy, This Bill Is Being Republished With New Sponsorship.
A special ordinance authorizing the City Manager, or his designee, to enter into an amended Contract of Obligation with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources whereby the City agrees to financially secure the future closure and post-closure care of all currently active and previously completed portions of the City’s Sanitary Landfill by adding $178,304 to its existing Contract of Obligation to account for inflation.
- CLOSED SESSION.City Council will hold a closed meeting to discuss legal actions, causes of action, litigation, privileged and confidential communications pursuant to Section 610.021 (1), RSMo.; and this meeting, record, and vote shall be closed and the City Council shall stand adjourned at the end of the closed session.
- ADJOURN TO CITY COUNCIL LUNCHEON.-Review of the Upcoming October 3, 2016 City Council Meeting Agenda.
- -AMC Theatre Presentation
-Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
-Any and all matters to come before the City Council.