SPRINGFIELD PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
City Council Chambers (830 Boonville)
Date: January 8, 2015 Time: 6:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Tom Baird, IV (Chairman), Gabrielle White (Vice-Chair), Matt Edwards, Shelby Lawhon, Jim Hansen, Jason Ray, Phil Young, Melissa Cox, David Shuler.
1. ROLL CALL:
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: December 4, 2014
4. CONSENT ITEMS: Finalization and approval of consent items:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
5. Relinquish Easement 816 (Consent Items) Magers Ridgeveiw Complex, LLC
(2915 E. Battlefield Road)
6. Relinquish Easement 817 Rodney Steven
(1249 E. Battlefield Road)
7. Initiate Amendment to Correct Inconsistent Language in the Zoning Ordinance for Churches and Church
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. Community Garden Annual Fundraising Sale Text Amendment City of Springfield
10. Z-01-2015 w/Conditional Overlay District No. 83 Great Southern
(1841 E. Walnut)
11. Z-02-2015 LowerDeck94, LLC
(4058 S. Lone Pine Avenue)
12. Z-03-2015 w/Conditional Overlay District No. 84 Gillenwaters Developers, Inc.
(3700 S. Jefferson Avenue)
13. Walmart Master Sign Plan Walmart Corporation
(3720 E. Sunshine Street)
14. Woodruff Redevelopment Plan Amendment Woodruff Redevelopment Corp.
(West side of N. Jefferson Avenue between E. Olive Street and Park Central Square)
15. ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION