SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
- ROLL CALL.
- SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE. Council Bill 2019-134 Was Amended at the June 17, 2019 City Council Meeting. Citizens May Speak to Amendment Only. May Be Voted On.
- Amended Council Bill 2019-134. (McClure) Citizens May Speak to Amendment Only. May Be Voted On. A general ordinance amending the Springfield City Code, Chapter 2, Article III, Division 1, Section 2.92, known as the ‘Salary Ordinance,’ relating to salary grades for various job titles within the City service as contained in the Professional, Administrative and Technical Schedule and the Crafts, Trades and Labor Schedule, by making provision for twelve new job titles and by deleting seven job titles; by establishing the Crafts, Trades and Labor Non-Union Schedule and providing pay adjustments for employees on the Crafts, Trades and Labor Non-Union Schedule; by providing pay adjustments for employees on the Professional, Administrative and Technical Schedules, as well as for certain non-union salary grades in the Fire Protection and Law Enforcement Schedules; by amending General Ordinance 6459, Section 6 and General Ordinance 5432, Section 3 relating to the Law Enforcement Schedule and Fire Protection Schedule, respectively; by amending General Ordinance 6288, Section 9 relating to educational allowance by eliminating the eligibility of Police Major to receive educational allowance; and by declaring an emergency.
- ANY AND ALL MATTERS WHICH FALL WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE COUNCIL.
- ADJOURN TO CITY COUNCIL LUNCH.
- Airport Governance Discussion & Guidance.
- 3-Year Sewer Rate Plan.
- Review of the Upcoming July 1, 2019 City Council Meeting Agenda.
- Any and all matters to come before City Council.