- Community Health Needs Assessment/Community Health Improvement Plan.
- ROW ADA Transition Plan.
- Review of the Upcoming November 4, 2019 City Council Meeting Agenda.
- Any and all matters to come before City Council.
- Adjourn to Special City Council Meeting.
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
- ROLL CALL.
- SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE. Citizens Have Spoken. May Be Voted On.
- Council Bill 2019-241. (McGull) A special ordinance authorizing the City Manager, or his designee, on behalf of the City of Springfield, to enter into revised intergovernmental cooperative agreements with City Utilities of Springfield, Missouri, Christian and Greene counties in Missouri, the cities of Nixa, Ozark and Republic, Missouri, and the Ozarks Transportation Organization to complete the second flight project authorized in contract 2017-1804 with Pictometry International Corporation for the cooperative purchase of oblique and orthogonal imagery to be used with each entity’s Geographic Information System; and amending the budget for the Department of Public Works for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 in the amount of $293,788.43 for contributions from the City’s partners based on the revised intergovernmental cooperative agreements.
- ANY AND ALL MATTERS WHICH FALL WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE COUNCIL.
- CLOSED SESSION: City Council will hold a closed meeting to discuss legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys pursuant to Section 610.021(1), RSMo.; and this meeting, record, and vote shall be closed and the City Council shall stand adjourned at the end of the closed session.